27 April 2009

KLIA Spotting Session

Air plane spotting is popular among some of the aviation hobbyist. Though I'm not a hobbyist but but I was there too, simply because I want to shoot something special. It was fun though.

Photobucket
Nice Thai Air

Photobucket
Landing....

Photobucket
Smoke trail came out from landing....

Photobucket
Another smoke trail....

Photobucket
Not enought? One more closer look.....

Photobucket

One of the main reason all hobbyists were there that day, they were waiting for this Airasia X first airbus or something, just arrived from Australia. Nothing special for me, only thing the airplane was full of bandages... Lolz

Photobucket
Glory glory Man Utd...

Photobucket
One thing want to remind all the Malaysian escially spotter, please be a civilized citizen. Take good care of your home country so that you can have a better environment to live in. Imagine someone throw rubbish in front of your house. Think about that!

For those of you who are interested in aviation, you can log on to: http://www.malaysianwings.net/forum/
all the semangat people are there waiting to share with you. Not for me, I don't even know what are they talking about. Lolz....

No comments:

© 2010 I.M.A.G.I.N.O. All rights reserved.